A Step-By-Step Marketing System For Attracting More
(And Better Quality) Managed IT Services Clients
I Won't Let You Fail! Let Me Personally Walk You Through How To Implement A Well-Organized, Field-Tested Managed Services Sales System Based On My 15 Years Of In-The-Trenches Experience Working With Over 1,876 MSPs
Is This You?
- Do you want more high-quality managed services clients, but feel unsure about where to start when it comes to marketing?
- Have you tried a number of things in the past to get more managed services clients but have been unable to strike upon something that works consistently AND cost-effectively?
- Does it frustrate you how difficult it is to get prospective clients to see the value of managed services…and aggravate you how cheap and UNwilling they are to pay for quality IT services and support?
- Are you fed up competing on price and having to work so hard to convince a prospective client why they need someone to monitor and maintain their IT systems, security and backups – especially TODAY, when cybercrime is at an all-time high?
I completely understand and agree…it SHOULD be easier to sell managed services and IT support. The good news is that it CAN be IF you know how to position yourself as an authority and expert instead of "just another" computer guy.
When you know how to do lead generation marketing the RIGHT way, you CAN attract more appreciative, well-behaved and profitable clients who are willing and happy to pay for your services. You CAN stop being an advertising neophyte and avoid getting "taken" by advertising salesmen who use your ignorance to abuse you. I know because I've already done this for thousands of IT services firms just like yours. Now I want to help you.
How Does This Program Work?
For a period of three months, I will walk you through an easy-to-follow blueprint for implementing a marketing plan and sales process for selling managed services. All of the modules and lessons will be delivered to you on-demand so you can watch them at your convenience. You'll then have the opportunity to get on a series of LIVE conference calls with me to answer your questions. You'll also get "instant" support 5 days a week via our private Member Portal, where you can post questions for me and/or the MSP community we've built.
Here's What This Program Will Give You:
- A proven process to replace cold prospecting and "hope" so you generate a steady stream of appointments with prospects that are prequalified and predisposed to doing business with you.
- Multiple marketing campaigns you can use that will convert even the most stubborn break-fix and block-hour clients to managed services. You will also gain valuable insights into whether or not you should be a "pure play" managed services provider and force all clients to participate OR continue with some break-fix clients and projects.
- An extremely powerful and DETAILED Sales Playbook that will give you a structured, organized process for closing a managed services contract WITHOUT discounting, playing games, slimy sales tactics or having to do a lot of "convincing." The reason so many MSPs struggle to close more sales at a higher margin is simply because they lack systems and "wing it" during the sales presentation. I'll show you a consultative sales process that is VERY natural and will position you as a respected expert and trusted advisor.
- DOZENS upon DOZENS of field-tested, PROVEN, fill-in-the-blank marketing templates, examples, checklists and content that will save you HOURS of work in creating marketing campaigns. From simple e-mail campaigns to more elaborate seminar marketing campaigns, you're certain to find SOMETHING in this program you can (and will!) do. Best of all, there is no creativity needed! In fact, it's better if you're NOT creative and don't change ANYTHING and simply send these campaigns out as I've given them to you, because they've already been researched, tested and refined to work.
- A BONUS interview with MSP attorney Bradley Gross on the laws and regulations all MSPs MUST know about and comply with pertaining to cybersecurity, data breach and privacy. As the IT department for your clients, you are in a position that can get you sued, fined and held liable for a number of reasons. This session will be a REAL eye-opener for you!
Lessons from multimillion-dollar MSPs on their secrets to attaining profitable, SANE growth. One of the bonuses you'll receive is candid interviews I conducted with over 20 multimillion-dollar MSPs who are generating anywhere from $5 million to over $400 million in IT services sales. During these interviews, they revealed their secrets to success and the hard lessons they learned that they wished someone would have told THEM when they were starting out – this ALONE is worth the price of admission to this program!
Lifetime Access To The Blueprint For You And Your Staff
All "how-to" instructional lessons are laid out in an easy-to-follow format and include workbooks, checklists plus TONS of examples. You'll also get any new updates to the material for FREE.
Marketing Template Library
You'll get a searchable database of dozens of marketing campaigns and templates, from simple e-mail promotions to more elaborate appointment-generating campaigns.
LIVE Coaching Calls With Robin Robins
These will be held every week for a few weeks to get you ramped up, then roll to every other week as you get going, for a total of 3 months. This gives you the chance to talk with Robin and pick her brain.
A Personal 1-On-1 Coaching Call
This can be used as soon as you enroll to get you ramped up fast OR you can save it for a future time when you want a bit more help.
An Implementation Checklist
This will keep you on track and show you where to start and what to do, step by step, so you don't get lost.
Access To Our Member Portal And QUE
QUE stands for "Questions, Updates and Exchanges" and is a VERY active member exchange where you can post questions about ANYTHING (marketing, vendors, pricing, managing employees and more) and get answers 24/7/365 days a year.
Managed Services Sales Playbook
I'll map out a consultative sales process and that will not only put you in the position of an authority expert and keep you in control of the sales process to reduce or eliminate price resistance, sales stalls and other objections, but also enable you to ramp up new sales reps FAST.
BONUS #1: Panel Discussion Of MSP Rock Stars
Want to know how managed services has evolved over the last 7-10 years and what successful MSPs are doing to protect their margins as competition heats up? This panel discuss will deliver that and MORE.
BONUS #2: MSP Pricing Survey
Over 650 MSPs from across the country (and world!) completed this survey to reveal what they include in their managed services offering, how they are charging their clients and their fee structure.
BONUS #3: Million-Dollar MSPs Growth Strategies, Secrets And Hacks
This is a library of interviews Robin conducted with the CEOs of managed IT services companies who are $10 million plus in revenue (and a few that are $5-$6 million) about the lessons they learned growing their MSP business.
BONUS #4: Quick And Easy Instant Sales Generating Campaigns
You'll get a series of really easy, REALLY simple e-mail campaigns you can send out any time you want to generate an instant sales surge for managed services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, VoIP phone systems, managed print, managed security AND a tried and true campaign for getting a prospect that's gone "silent" to respond.
Here's EXACTLY What The Managed Services Blueprint Makes Possible For You
Keep this list: It is a list of specific promises you can hold me accountable for when you implement this system in your managed services business, and one that I will work hard to help you acheive:
- You will never fall victim to another advertising salesperson again. I'll arm you with the knowledge you currently lack to hold ANYONE you hire for marketing HARSHLY accountable for delivering a measurable ROI – including me.
- You will get access to "marketing oil wells" (campaigns) that have helped other MSPs get qualified prospects calling their office, looking for managed IT services for their business.
- You'll have the power to be a LOT pickier about who you accept as a client, and ONLY accept the ones who appreciate and value managed IT, take your advice and pay.
- You'll be able to fire every single whiny, cheap, annoying client and replace them with well-behaved, appreciative and profitable managed services clients.
- You will be given a consultative sales process that is designed to position you as an expert, overcome price resistance and avoid having to discount and change your advice (and your price) to win new clients.
- If you are still doing the technical work, I'll show you how to build a marketing and sales system that can help you generate the revenue you need to hire more techs and stop doing low-pay IT grunt work and elevate yourself to a true CEO/owner position.
- You'll stop making foolish decisions about marketing that waste your time and money.
Another benefit that often happens (but one I cannot promise or guarantee for obvious reasons) is that your spouse or significant other and kids will stop resenting your business and be proud of your success and supportive of your goals.
When you're working your tail off day after day but having nothing to show for it, failing to get ahead, your family questions whether or not you really know what you're doing. But when you're winning and your business is growing, they'll start rallying behind you.
Are You Worried That Your Time Will Be Wasted?
I don't blame you one bit. There are a LOT of "gurus" out there pushing "magic" systems that seem too good to be true. Therefore I want to assure you I've worked very hard to make sure your time will NOT be wasted, and that you will see real value. To that end, I'm "putting my money where my mouth is" and making the following UNHEARD-OF GUARANTEE:
Enroll and use the system for a full year (365 days). Put it to the test and then YOU decide, based on your own personal opinion, whether or not this program delivered value. If you don't feel it has, simply e-mail the office and tell us, "This isn't working for me," and we'll refund 100% of your money. All we ask is that you let us know within the 365-day (1-year) period. That should be PLENTY of time to allow you to review and implement the strategies we're giving you.
WARNING: TIME IS A FACTOR
Enrollment for this program closes April 11th, 5:00 p.m. PDT. After that, you will not be able to participate or enroll (that's because we're kicking off the live calls at that point and you'll need to be with us).
BUT REGARDLESS OF THE ABOVE DEADLINE, THIS SHOULD BE URGENT FOR YOU. Here's why...
If you are NOT perfectly happy with the sales, income and progress you are making in your IT services business, if you're NOT satisfied with the growth and stability of your client base, if you're NOT completely confident in your ability to attract the quantity and quality of clients you want, why wouldn't you say "Yes!" to this opportunity right now?
If not now, when? No managed services business can thrive, be stable and secure, and have the funds to invest in serving their clients properly without the ability to bring in sales and new clients consistently and cost-effectively. If you put it off by telling yourself, "Next month," I can tell you a month will turn into two or three, and two or three months will turn into a year. A year turns into a decade – and once that time is lost, you cannot make it back.
YOU'RE ALREADY BEHIND. You should have already been marketing and building the foundation of a client-attraction system. So stop procrastinating and making excuses. Click on the links below and get enrolled now.
One Final Thought If You're Thinking Now Isn't The Right Time...
Below is a REAL response from the owner of a managed IT services business we talked with who is not a client. I modified it to protect the identity of the person who sent it to us:
"I'm not even sure why I'm talking to you. I can't afford what you're selling and it won't fix what is broken. I'm 64. I'll be 65 in a few months. My health is OK, but not the greatest. I have a very small amount in retirement, but nowhere near enough to live on.
I have obligations and a wife whom I love dearly, but I really can't support her. I knew everything I should do, but I just never got it done. I guess I was just too stubborn. I didn't want to do [business] managed services; I wanted to do residential, but I didn't know how to sell it. Yet I didn't go to sales training. I tried a little of this marketing and a little of that, but nothing seemed to work. I've now had this aha moment – but it came pretty late.
I don't really know what to do. Maybe I'll go sell cars or something. But who would hire a 65-year-old with no experience? There's no way to go back and undo what I've done, no rerun button. So here I sit. I have 100 residential clients, and really want 200 – but no one wants to buy this great service I have for $40/month."
This is a perfect example of what happens to the MSP who ALWAYS said, "Next month I'll get to marketing," or "I can't afford to learn how to sell and get more clients." How about you? Are you on this same excuse train, putting off getting serious about marketing until the "right" time?
If so, YOU ARE FALLING BEHIND. Every day matters. Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months then years. Losses stack and multiply – and every dollar lost today CANNOT be invested, CANNOT be put to work in your business, CANNOT be multiplied.
Your inability to bring in a client is a vulnerability…a weakness…that shouldn't be ignored, put off, procrastinated on. You've already put this off long enough. Enroll today: